A dreamy mist is lit by the hope of land and the light of this cliff side lighthouse. The sight of the lighthouse brings the hope of land to the seafaring sailors.
This print is a reproduction of original hand inked artwork by our local Hawaii fine artist.
• Museum-quality enhanced matte print
• Printed on archival, acid-free paper
Optional frame included:
• Alder semi-hardwood frame in black
• Ready to hang, hardware included
• Three-quarter inch thick frame
• Made in the USA
Add dimension to a room with a 1.5" depth giclee canvas:
• 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470gsm
• Mounting brackets included - centered on frame
• Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars
• Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
Print shown is 24"x36" framed. Please see sizing options to choose your specific dimensions and printing material.
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Yes. We offer expedited shipping at an additional cost. See each item's page for shipping options or contact us directly if you have a special shipping request.